From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Friday, December 25, 2020

Carving out some Time

My family and I recently moved from our long time home in Southern California to our new home is Ada County, Idaho. I was actually born here, so in a way, it's like coming home. As you can see, it's winter now, so I'm getting used to a real winter for the first time in a while. This change of scene has helped me look forward to a mystery coming later in the series. I can tell you one thing, it has to do with this time of year...and I'm sure you're going to love it!

With all the unpacking and situating at our new place, I haven't had as much time as I had hoped to work on my next novel, but that leads me to a really important thing I always try to remember. You don't need to spend all day writing to get your next book done (that would be nice though, wouldn't it?!) You can get some done with just 5-10 minutes a day, or even just 5-10 minutes a week. Do you draw? Write? Sing? Read? The old saying is true, you make time for what's important to you. So, carve out 5-10 minutes to do that thing you like that you feel you don't have time for. I think you'll find fulfillment in even the few short minutes. I know I have.

No comments: