From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 24, 2012


I write about things I am passionate about. As most of you know, I am a lover of the Nancy Drew Mystery series and that shaped a lot of what I think makes a good young adult mystery adventure book. I love to have the characters in my books figure a way out of their problems and not just always have what they need right at their fingertips. It might take quick thinking, some karate, and some muscle, but they also rely on friends and family.
That is one thing I have really noticed about my family, we are closely knit. We love to spend time together and I love it! You will notice that I have my book characters enjoying those same things. Your family is your support system. If it is not your biological family it is another group that really helps you reach your full potential.
One thing we must all remember. God made us each with different strengths and weaknesses, if we were all strong and weak in the same areas it would be like we were robots. I enjoy being different than the next guy. J It keeps life interesting that we aren’t just replicas of each other.
If we were all experiencing the same things at the same time, what would be the point of talking about it? If we didn’t talk and interact with each other then where does the relationship go?
I think that is a big part of my books and my life, relationships. We were not made to go through life alone. We were made to have relationships with people, to grow and help others grow. To help others through tough times, and be helped by others when we go through tough times. That is how God made us. Life is about a relationship with God.

No comments: