From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Friday, June 22, 2012

June 22, 2012


I tried to sign-up for an English class during the summer semester at the local community college and all the classes were full, including the waiting list. I went to the first few classes to see if I would be able to crash the class. The second day of class the teacher was going over a list of “Do Nots” and it got me thinking. ‘Wow! I can use those points to make my books that much better!’
I have found subjects for my future mysteries as I keep my eyes open. It is truly fun to see what I can find in the more unlikely places. I have thought of many things while driving, maybe I should get a recording device. Hey! That’s an idea! I hope you are finding some fun things to add to your book. Do you want to share? Add a ‘Comment’ below.
Thanks and hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments: