From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1, 2012


Hi Mystery Readers & Blog Followers,
I have another opportunity to meet all of you at the RB Alive event this weekend! This event features three stages of live music, food from various vendors, historical reenactments, and much more. (http://sdncc.chambermaster.com/events/details/rb-alive-expo-2012-2499) I will be stationed in Webb Park with the other local authors and poets. I would love to have you come by my table between 10 am-4 pm to say ‘hi’.

If any of you have purchased a copy of my book online and would like it autographed, please bring it with you and I will be more than happy to sign it.

For those of you who visit me at the fair, I have a special book related ??? available. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

For those of you who have been asking, my second book is well underway. I plan to further The Mystery of M series so come along and enjoy in the mystery and adventure.

Look for The Mystery of M: Book 2 coming Christmas 2012! 

No comments: