From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4, 2012


Hi Blog Readers! I am happy to say that the Book Fair at the public library was a great success! I was excited as well as nervous going into it, but I enjoyed every minute! It was a great experience and I can hardly wait till the next event in June. I gave away 25-30 bookmarks. They were a big hit because anybody who reads physical books needs a bookmark, right?
Just this week a friend asked me how many books I sold. I only sold a few. Then he went on to say that it doesn’t really matter how many I sell at each event. What matters is that those few people who do buy my book, enjoy it then recommend it to their friends. That is so true!
I am already thinking ahead to the RB Alive event in June where I will have another opportunity to get my name out there.
How can I make ‘me’ different than other Young Adult Mystery writers? I have a few ideas. One thought I had: recipe cards. I will include a delicious recipe from my first book. Then on the back of that card have my book information.
My second book is well underway and I am on schedule to have it finish by December. I am hoping to send it to my editors in the next 2 or 3 months.

No comments: