From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011

I have been a Christian for as long as I can remember. Growing up with a very supportive family around me is something that I will eternally be grateful for. God has given me a life that I wouldn't change for anything. Everyone has dreams, right? I used to really dream about one day getting my books published by Grosset & Dunlap. I think that's because I have really enjoyed the original Nancy Drew mysteries. Will I ever get published by Grosset & Dunlap? I don't know, but I am content with what God has given me so far. A way to get my book out there and then see where He takes it from there. Will my books sell big? I don't know the answer to that either. I just know I enjoy writing and I want others to find their own enjoyment in my books.
Being a strong Christian has influenced the way I have looked at and lived in this world. It also has influenced what movies I watch and even the music I listen to. I want my books to reflect that as well. Yeah, there is a mystery and maybe some romance along with the adventure, but I hope I have created a child/youth friendly story that will encourage and inspire.

No comments: