From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011

I just heard from my editors. They are finished reviewing my first story and have sent back their comments! Hooray, I'm one step closer to being published! I am really getting excited. I will now go through the book one more time to make sure it all sounds good from start to finish. I should have my first book published, definitely by August!

This has been a long process. I believe I've been working on this story for about 7 years. Yeah, it has been a long time, but I will enjoy having the story published if I find all the errors before its in print.

Wow! To be in print... That will be an accomplishment! I would really appreciate your Comments on the Chapters that I have included here on this blog. Please take a few minutes and read through the chapters I have uploaded. You can leave your comments at the end of any entry.

Keep checking back, I'll leave a new blog entry when my book becomes available!

No comments: