From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 29, 2010

I was just noticing that most of my mystery ideas and scenes in my books are things that I have actually experienced. Not to say that all the scenes are true, but at least aspects of those scenes have happened to me or have happened to people I know.

My mind is always looking for a mystery, kind of like Chyli. Just the other day I saw something very weird and made sure I wrote down the details. If a scene like that fits in one of my books I'll be sure to use those notes to "juice it up".

As I'm writing this my first book is hopefully in the final stages of editing. I keep saying that my book is coming, but I'm really hoping that it will be published in 2011. It would certainly be an accomplishment. My years of revisions have brought me to this point. Now it is almost here!

I'll make sure to leave the web address and any additional information about where my book will be available. I'll be interested to see how well it sells and is liked. I really have enjoyed this whole process and it has made me a better writer even if my book doesn't become the next best seller.

No comments: