From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11, 2010

Hey Everyone! I am just about ready to reveal the second chapter of my book, The Mystery of Medicine. I am really excited about where my writing is going and look forward to hearing your comments. If you haven't already, please read the first chapter below and let me know your thoughts. Please keep checking back for when I post my next chapter.
To see other people's feedback please go to the end of the first chapter and click on "Comments".
You'll be hearing from me again soon!

No comments: