From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Friday, April 17, 2020

My Characters are Alive!


I enjoy writing because I like seeing my characters come alive! It’s amazing how much I learn from my characters. I heard someone say, “characters take on a life of their own.” They weren’t kidding! My characters have developed so much from the first mystery to now, and I am excited to see how they continue through each mystery coming up. I am already well on my way through the 7th mystery, but I’d love to hear from my readers about things they want to see, or characters they think should come back in a future book. Send me your thoughts and I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: