From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Friday, March 29, 2019

Keneth Miller's Post #1

Hi There,
I am writing this entry from my perspective. I have been living next door to Chyli Anders for as long as I can remember. We are great friends and I think of her as my own sister. She's awesome! I like to think I have been a help to her in the mysteries she and her friends have solved so far. See, even though I don't play what you might think of as an active role in the mystery solving, at least not yet. :-) Without a little downtime, even the best mystery solver would get a little burned out. Another thing, some think that since The Mystery of M series only has recounted Chyli's adventures with her friends for this last year, that Chyli is new to the mystery thing, but it runs in her blood. Her grandpa was a detective and she learned a lot from him. I think she knows more about mystery solving than she even realized herself sometimes. Well, catch you later!     ~ Keneth Miller

No comments: