From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Upcoming Mystery / Adventure Novel

I have been doing a lot of research for my next teen mystery/adventure. This one is going to definitely be full of adventure and has me really excited. I have reached out to a few people during my research process and I am pleased to have several books loaned to me that are helping me with the details I want to make sure are included. I want my books to be full of adventure, but also be authentic and encouraging to the younger generation. I enjoy when I am encouraged by the books I read, so I feel it is important for me to carry on that tradition. 
I don’t want to give away too much about the next mystery, but it will be sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. Make sure to keep your heels down!

No comments: