From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 4, 2013


I have an awesome opportunity to speak to middle school students tomorrow. I am looking forward to sharing my ideas and techniques with the students and hope to inspire them to write and enjoy writing. I will be attending two local middle schools tomorrow morning. I pray that God will use me for His glory and that we (myself and the students) will have a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shari.
i was at the classical academy and i decided to write a book myself. thank you, you really inspired me and u shared some really great techniques.