From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Friday, May 31, 2013

May 31, 2013


Hi Blog Readers!
I have great news! I have another opportunity to meet you at RB Alive coming this weekend to Rancho Bernardo! I am really excited to see what God has in store this year. Hope you are able to attend. I will be near/in Webb Park, so look for the author booth. I’ll be wearing my signature western hat and would love to meet you!
Have a great weekend!

RB Alive Information:
Who: Shari Lynn Brown – local author
Where: RB Alive Street Fair
When: Sunday, June 2nd, 10am-4pm

1 comment:

Brian Graham said...

Shari, I will be rooting four your success. Keep at it, and you will be rewarded for your hard work. It is always tough to start, yet the lessons learned (and adventures) are priceless.

Brian