From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 23, 2012


I was eating a bowl of grapes the other day, a bowl of delicious green and ruby red grapes. From my exact position, with the bowl to my left, I could not see all the grapes in the bowl. I thought I could see them all until I turned the bowl to get a different perspective. Isn’t that the way it is with life sometimes? Looking from one perspective or angle, the situation seems hopeless, but if seen from a different angle it might not look so bad. Glass is half full, not half empty! What situations have you been in that look better from a different perspective?

No comments: