From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

October 29, 2011

Hi There,
My book is almost almost ready! I am just designing my cover and then I'll get it out and post again to tell you all that it's ready to go! I am praying that it will be a fun book that everyone can enjoy. I sure have enjoyed the process of writing, editing, and re-writing it. My other books probably won't take a long, because I have learned a lot from writing this one. I also already have a general idea about some of the other books for the series so I think that will help as well.

I have been encouraged by God in that he always has a plan for His children. I don't have to worry as long as I stay trusting in Him. He has a plan, I just don't know exactly what it is yet.

I plan on self-publishing my book very soon so you can be praying for me in this final process.
Thank you readers!

No comments: