From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September 28, 2010

I am quite surprised at how much detail can lengthen my story. I had come to a point where I put my story aside to work on the others that are following it. I'm writing a series so it was good to decided how exactly the characters were going to mature through the series. I now have a very basic framework that will help me as I am going back over the first book.
I am a lot further from the final product than I thought. Though I still believe that I am not that far off. I really hope to have a final draft by the end of October. Then I will send that to my editor for any final comments or questions.
I have recently heard about ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) it is a really helpful group that I have become a member of. There is an annual conference every year that I might be attending in 2011.
I love to write about things I have enjoyed in my life. That is why I think the book is even harder to get finished. I keep having more experiences that I want to include. Well, those experiences can be included in books future down in the series. The MOM Series is really getting underway and I can hardly wait to see what comes from all my writing. Will I be a famous author throughout the world? An author that only is known in the close area where I live? I guess I will have to wait and see.
More later!

No comments: