From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Anything + Jesus = Majority (Jake Hammil)

I heard this equation once at church (Jesus + Anything = Majority) and it puts things in perspective. If there is a situation I'm going through, I know that with God I will be in the majority, no matter who tries to stand against me. It's a great feeling because I have had my fair share of tough people coming against me, especially this past year or so. I have faced my fears on numerous occasions, but with Jesus I was able to see through to the other side. I truly don't know how people go through this life without God, and I don't have it as bad as some people do. Just remember if God is on your side, no matter who or what is against you...You will win.

No comments: