From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Interview: Natalie Glessen


Let’s imagine for a minute we as readers get to walk onto the set of the next mystery. We are heading to the set now, join us and see what happens.
Interviewer: I am here on the set of Shari Brown’s next mystery, The Mystery of Melody. Welcome, everyone! The title for this mystery has been kept under wraps for a while now, so to get even the title is awesome! Now, let’s see if we can find an actor with a few minutes to talk with us. (Pause) Hello, you are a new actor to play in these mysteries, why don’t you introduce yourself.
Natalie: My name is Natalie Glessen.
I: Welcome!
N: Thank you very much. It is great to have an opportunity to say hi to the fans. Hi Everyone!
I: Tell us a little more about your character.
N: Well, not much is known about Natalie. She is the cousin of Mary Glessen who the audience met in an earlier mystery, but the girls are quite different from each other. Though they look quite a bit alike, Mary is a quiet girl while Natalie has a more bubbly personality and is very outgoing.
I: What details were given to you for the first scene on the college campus, how did you prepare for your role?
N: Well, I’ve never been on a college campus before, so I actually visited a local college and walked through the process to see what it was like the first day of school.
I: Are you like the outgoing person you play in this mystery?
N: For me I am only outgoing in certain situations, but I definitely feel that Natalie and I have a lot the same personalities.
I: How is it to work with Chyli Anders?
N: Chyli is very personable and we became fast friends. She is fun to work with!
I: Some people are asking if you play both Mary and Natalie. What do you want to say to them?
N: Though it would be fun to play both parts, I did not play Mary Glessen in the other mystery.
I: Do you think your character will come back in a later mystery?
N: Here’s hoping (laugh/smile). I haven’t been here very long, but I already feel part of the family.
I: Thank you for your time, Natalie.
N: Thank you.
I: (Turns back toward the audience) Make sure you catch up on the first 4 mysteries before the next one is released. Till next time!

No comments: