From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Friday, June 3, 2016

June 3, 2016


Welcome Readers!
I wanted to give you a shout out about the RB Alive Street Fair this weekend in Rancho Bernardo, CA! Sunday, June 5th from 10 am – 4 pm I will be selling my four novels in the Local Author section (by the Classic Cars exhibit). On sale will be The Mystery of Medicine, The Mystery of Millions, The Mystery of Multiples, and The Mystery of Mechanics. My short story, The Unexpected Thanksgiving Blessing is not yet available in printed form, but is available on Kindle and iTunes bookstore for electronic purchase.
I look forward to seeing you come by and say hi!

No comments: