From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30, 2012


I recently bought my ISBN number and barcode for my first book! I am so excited to see what doors open up! One of the next steps I want to take is to talk to the lady at Barnes & Noble about getting my book on the Nook. I talked with her a while ago when I met her at the Escondido Library Book Expo, but I needed to get the ISBN number before I could get my book on Nook. Maybe I’ll be able to talk to her this weekend!
My second book is well on its way and I’m still on track to get it published by December! Yay! 

No comments: