From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012

My grandfather was in the library last week and saw that there is a section for Local Authors & Poets. Now that is interesting! I went on the library website and there is a local group called ‘North County Authors & Poets’. There is an author Expo on April 21st at the library. That will be exciting. I immediately emailed them to reserve a place at the table to sell my books. I will also be donating a book to the library and it will eventually be catalogued and placed in the Local Authors & Poets area.

I also received information on ‘RB Alive’ that happens at the beginning of June. It is more like a fair with all different kinds of booths, but many of the authors will be there also. I reserved a place at that event as well. The information I received on ‘RB Alive’ said there is over 55,000 people expected at the event. That’s a lot of visibility!

What will the Lord do through my book? Who will see my book and be interested/encouraged by it? Only He knows and I can hardly wait to see what He has in store for me.

No comments: