From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Friday, January 13, 2012

January 13, 2012

My friend reminded me of something the other day. She asked, “When you do have time to write? Do you do it in the evenings? And mostly on weekends?”

That is a really good question. The answer is this: Any length of time can be used to write. Even if you only have five minutes you can get a short section read or review what you worked on last time. It really works quite well! This is one thing to keep in mind regarding every aspect of your life, not just writing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great reminder!! And so true. A little done when one can, can add up to a lot!

Sheena Lee Brown said...

I definitely have the tendency to wait until I have a large block of time in which to work before I get out my stuff and write. It's a good reminder to keep your eyes and ears open all the time.
Oh, and great book! I just loved it!!! :-)