From The Author

Hey Readers! If you are looking for some excitement and mystery, with a little adventure, you have come to the right place! 'The Mystery of M' Series is targeted toward teen to young adults who enjoy a good mystery/adventure. Be sure to click on "Comment" and leave me a note with your thoughts. Enjoy the site!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 17, 2011

I have been reviewing the proof of my book this week. My book is almost done! This review is a very important link in the process chain, because some of the word spacing and word wrapping is not correct. I would suggest always proofing your book (or any document for that matter) in the form that it will be distributed. One of the “errors” I found was the word “haven’t”. This word was at the end of a line, but the “t” was pushed to the next line. I am glad I am catching issues like this before I have the books processed for my readers.

No comments: